Dec 11, 2008

New Look

Scribbled by Angelina

So I decided it is time to redesign my blog, thanks to the bunch of free time I have in my hands. I finally found a picture of a street *ahem*...trail...*ahem* but it was kinda blurry, and it wasn't even misty. Thanks to photoshop, a sharpened and now misty street (fine, trail) is now the header of my blog! It looked nice when I first tested it out on my template-tester blog, but when I transferred it here and added those widgets, it looks clogged up! :(

Anyhow, what do you think? Is it better? Worse? I think the colours are a little weird, but I can't think of how to recolour them so I just left it like that. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think :) *waits for a once-in-a-blue-moon visitor to rate*

~ Angelina

3 Voices:

justLucy said...

A passer by. Urm can't really see the tree's properly cos it looks kinda dark. But there's one part in your banner that i like. The part where there's a bit of sun light shining on the leaves. Urm just brighten the banner a little bit and perhaps add more mist. Just asking... Did you save your photo in the format for web viewing...

Angelina said...

Thanks for the comment :D I'll try to fix the banner as soon as possible ^_^ *currently in gaming-mode*

Hmm, not sure what you mean when you say "web viewing". But since I'm not sure what it is, I doubt I saved it that way :P

justLucy said...

Aha no worries u'll soon learn about it by urself. *winks winks* Happy editing and learning