Mar 11, 2007

Expressions...

Scribbled by Angelina

Almost a week since I blogged...

Just wanna express my feelings this time... Nothing else...

Damn I don't know what the hell happened to me recently, I have became so sensitive that I can't control my tears even over the smallest matter. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.........

My mum criticized my on my rude-ness - I cried.
I read about some miracle on the papers - I cried.
A sudden thought of my father - I cried.
I say stuff i'm not supposed to say, act like how i'm not supposed to act - I cried.

You can call me a cry baby or whatever,... I seriously don't know what the hell is up with me -_- Jeez... Argh tears wanna flow again. I'm like acting weird all the time, until my mum questioned me of what had happened =.= The answer is - NOTHING!

Diaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... I hate myself for making my OWN life so miserable. Sometimes I wanna just die off so that all these weird stuffs can stop happening to me. Ergh -.-

Please leave a comment and HELP me T_T Thankz...

~ Angelina.