Apr 24, 2007

MENSAAAAAAAAA xD

Scribbled by Angelina

OH.MY.GOD.

Guess what I saw in my mailbox just now when I got home? A letter from MENSA! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

*ahem* They said that if I were accepted into Mensa, an application letter would be included in the letter. So before I opened it, I was feeling it, and I was like, "OMG I THINK THERE'S TWO PAPERS IN THERE! ONE PAPER CAN'T MAKE IT THAT THICK! OMGOMGOMG." My mum was like, "-.- Just open it." LOL.

And so I did xD Guess what? THEY ACCEPTED ME! W00T! WITH AN IQ OF 160!!! I'm overreacting o_o *ahem ahem*

The Letter.

I'm sure there are much, much more people out there with far more higher scores than me. But I'm happy enough with this result :P *Chants* I'm going to Mensa... I'm going to Mensa... I'm going to Mensa...

I don't know why but I kinda have the feeling that one day I will say, "Har.. Today got meeting again ar? Haih, lazy to go lah, dowan to go lah!" o_o I mean, people do get bored of something after some time, right? Hope the activities won't bore me then xD Jolene must JOIN! Itu Scrabble pro dah tak tau pigi mana sorok o_o *Organizes a Jolene-hunt* :P

Okay! Continue next time! Too happy to do anything xD

Adios !~*

~ Angelina