Apr 14, 2007

Success R' Us = Suck-sest R' Us?

Scribbled by Angelina

This company is reaaaally getting out of control -__- Especially with the current Managing Director, or I should say Problem Creator.

Seriously. Does she seriously think that anyone would actually BUY the CD because they want only one of the pictures in it? And when she asked for our opinions, we did give her a list of reasons of why we object this project. And in the end? Our efforts just go to waste. She doesn't listen. And she keeps denying it when we said that she wouldn't listen to us, saying that she already asked us but we did not say anything. Deaf meh? <_< style="font-style: italic;">paying people to work for them), she said in a very frustrated way, "How much you wanna claimmmm?" With the long drag.

So I didn't. And the second time, she asked me to do the same thing and I did. And she told me during the last minute that it isn't needed anymore. But I already finished doing everything. Guess what she said?

"You told me at the last minute, I already photostatted everything."
"Uhmmm.. Take for recycling lah!"
"Wah, you think no need cost one ah?"
"Uhmmm.. The money is with Puan Lucy." *walks off*

Shit. So 'responsible', hor? Informing people at the last minute and not taking responsibility for her own mistakes. Then nevermind. Don't claim don't claim, lah! And when someone in my class knew about this, she told the MD about it and the MD SMS-ed me:

"Since when i dont let u claim! i tOlD u to claim from Tan! n i never told u u couldent claim! next time if ur angry about something tell me straight."

Please excuse HER spelling -__- Did I say I was angry? Did I show that I was angry? I was just not happy with her attitude of doing things. Not because of money and stuff. Besides, I already told the Finance Director about it and he asked me to ask the MD because he was clueless. I asked her and she did not say anything.

And she left me a voice message (I forgot to bring my phone out):

"Hello, Angelina ah, ABC here. I heard from DEF that you told her that I don't let you claim. I don't remember telling you that you cannot claim. I told you to get from Tan, if he doesn't know you should come to me straight. Don't bother DEF and let her act as a third party. I don't know what is going on now, if you're pissed about me tell me then. I don't know why you don't want to answer my call or what. Anyway, just call me back as soon as possible."

Uh-huh. Let me list out what actually happened:

1. I did not tell DEF.
2. I did not say she told me that I cannot claim. But her body language and tone shows that she is frustrated, like why am I so over such a small matter. Business is business. Every single cent counts. I am not donating to charity, FYI.
3. I did tell her, and she didn't bother to even answer me.
4. I did not bother DEF at all. My conversations with DEF are mainly on the projects the company was carrying out. DEF overheard my conversations with my friends, I assume.
5. I am not pissed about that matter. I did not show or say that I am. It is only her assumption.
6. I did not bring my phone out as it was not necessary, why would I not answer her call?

*Prepares for some screaming on Monday* The MD never talks. She screams.

One more problem with her, she thinks that everyone should know what is on her mind. Let me list a few examples:

On sports day:
MD: WHERE IS ALL MY THINGS I BROUGHT?!
Members: Huh? No idea. We didn't see them.
MD: YOU ALL LAH! ALWAYS MAKE MY THINGS MISSING! SEE NOW! WHERE TO GET THE PLASTIC BAGS?!

** "... always make my things missing." Wow. Always. **

During the pizza-selling for the "Tandas Project":
Jill and me: *Taps MD's shoulder* Erm, why are the students going to the other counter only? What about this counter?
MD: HAIYO! WHY YOU ALL EVERYTHING ALSO NEED ME TO TELL ONE?! DONNO HOW TO DO YOURSELVES MEH?! THIS COUNTER IS FOR FREE-SELLING ONE! THAT COUNTER FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED ALREADY! HUI-YOH.
Jill and me: Uhm, okay. Where are the knives then? We can't seem to find it.
MD: HAIYO! TAKE YOURSELVES LAH! *Takes a knife out of the plastic bag* DON'T EVERYTHING ALSO NEED ME TO SAY!

** Uh, hello? We don't share brains? **

There are many, many other times which she acted worse. Just that I wasn't there. I just heard from other members. Many are not happy. In my opinion, she's not gonna hold this post for long, seeing her attitude is getting from bad to worse. Some people are already planning to bring her down the next meeting, I support them. The company won't succeed long with this kind of administration. I can guarantee that.

Bye-bye MD. We will miss you... not.

~ Angelina