Apr 10, 2007

A Thought...

Scribbled by Angelina

Out of curiousity, I downloaded a free copy of The Satanic Bible to have a glance at it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Satanist, lol. Not interested in being one either.

Anyway, here's part of its contents that caught my eye:

When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that it is natural to make a mistake - and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows that he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking for forgiveness in the first place. But this is exactly what happens. People confess their sins so that they can clear consciences - and be free to go out and sin again, usually the same sin.

I started to wonder, don't some Christians do this too? They sin, then go to church and confess everything, and then sin again. Well, not only Christians. I'm talking about people of all religions. I'm just taking Christians as examples as they despise Satan. But, how different are we compared to Satanists if we do the same thing?

I can't help but agree with this part of the Satanic Bible. I think that if one sincerely wants to change oneself, one can. But if that thought isn't sincere, a thousand, perhaps a million confessions wouldn't lead to a change.

Greatest example is me. I told myself that I must change. I can NOT be glued to this freaking computer screen the minute I reach home. But, I failed. The urge is too strong. I confess! I made a mistake by procrastinating. Oh, please forgive me. I shall change!

...
...
...

o.O

...
...
...

I'm still here. Get what I mean? Lol. Gosh o_o I must be Satanic.

Amen.


~ Angelina