Nov 10, 2009

No Real Talent

Scribbled by Angelina

Although I've been taking piano lessons since I was five (on and off), I feel I have no real talent. In other words, I'm just another trained pianist.

Recently, I've been watching videos of people playing the piano on Youtube, later trying to play the same song. I found that when I play the piano, even with the exact same song, it always sound far worse than those I've seen on the videos. I guess my playing just doesn't have the "oomph" in it. As in emotion.

I'm emotionless. Oh noes.

Anyway, I tried to "feel" the music when I play. Bad choice. I screwed up at 384973943 parts of the song, because I'm just pure bad at multi-tasking. I couldn't concentrate on both the physical and emotional aspect of piano-playing.

I totally need a new hobby.

~ Angelina

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oxybohewet.freewaywebhost.com/wyjupon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life