Mar 26, 2007

Bitter Sweet

Scribbled by Angelina

Sweet is becoming bitter, salty is becoming bitter, sour is becoming bitter. I lost my sense of taste. I lost my sense of smell. I lost my sense of direction. All my senses are failing me. I am lost.

I can't think straight, I can't think ahead. My concentration is scattered. Chemistry, Physics, Biology. All has turned into Confusology. I don't understand a thing. All I can do is let my mind drift to another world, another place.

If I'm not good in studies, will things be different? If I have the freedom, will things change? I feel so rejected. I'm different, weird, immature, and unsociable. Yea, that's what I am. That's what that caused me to be so miserable. That's why all these happened.

Nevermind, I understand. I'm too different. In fact I'm weird. That's why I'm a social reject. Should I just fail my subjects to make myself more acceptable? I don't understand. I still don't get it. I don't understand the human mind.

Confused.

~ Angelina