Mar 27, 2007

My Life Will Go On

Scribbled by Angelina

I wish I had a remote control of life, rewinding to the past, repeating the special moments of life over and over again. Well, this is life. Magic doesn't exist, you can't change your life with a snap of your finger.

Good or bad, life still goes on. At least there's an increase of stuff in school to keep me occupied, meaning lesser time for sadness. Still, I can't deny that I'm still heartbroken of what had happened. Tears are getting lesser by the days, though disappointment still lies. It's weird why this has to happen, the weirdest reason I've ever heard. But then again, I'm the weird one. My fault for being weird, but I can't help it. It's how life shaped me.

All I can do is fake smiles and laughter, pretending that everything is fine, till it really is. Grass grows everywhere, why do you have to choose this one? A friend said. Answer is, I don't know, I just did.

Decided to torture myself more by continuing my Chinese classes. Took part in the Chinese essay writing competition (by force), some other random competitions, and loads of other stuff. Best is to keep myself occupied, forgetting about the life of my own.

Hello, my fictitious life.

~ Angelina