Mar 25, 2007

Miserable

Scribbled by Angelina

Everytime I thought I'm gonna be happy, something reaaaally bad must happen. It's like every smile and every laughter has to be traded with a tear. If only I'm mentally retarded,... See all those people in Tanjung Rambutan all smiling and laughing the whole day, so happy, and don't even know what is sadness. How good is that...

I really don't know how to describe what I'm feeling, *sigh* no where I can express how I feel. Why must all these happen to me? Life just isn't fair. I would trade everything just for happiness. I feel like throwing up almost everyday because of sadness, and I'm feeling that again. It's really eating me up from the inside.

Maybe I'm born into this world to suffer. IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO, GOD? Make me suffer more, come on... Suck all the happiness in me, go on. I've swallowed every single drop of sadness You fed me for 16 years. As if my relatives aren't torturing me enough, YOU take my father. Then You make my mum neglect me throughout my primary life so my results deteriorate. Then You just take all my happiness away throughout my secondary life for no reason. Damn you.

I really don't know how to continue with this post anymore, just sad. So sad.

[ Status ] Suicidal

~ Angelina