Jul 12, 2007

Away

Scribbled by Angelina

Been REALLY busy these days - my Young Enterprise Programme's company research, planning and consolidations; homework; various preparations; meetings; co-curricular activities... These things are really weighing me down. I'm almost free now. At least I hope I am. I'm going for a 3 days 2 nights camp tomorrow, so I won't be updating.

You guys must be thinking: this lazy bum isn't updating! I'm a busy bum actually, and my exams start one week after I come back from the camp. What a month!!!

Let's hope I get some interesting topics injected in my head after the camp :) By the way, if this is the last post you see, I might be eaten by tigers. Or lions. Or pythons. Or whatever. I'm planning to venture into the forest after midnight - whether the trainees like it or not! I did that last year and came back at around 3 or 4 in the morning. IT WAS FUN. Best part is - I did not die :P

Hope this won't be the last post then XD Farewell to all who are reading this! I shall miss you!

~ Angelina