Apr 10, 2008

Tagged, I'm it!

Scribbled by Angelina

Tagged by my classmate, Wei Ting.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Mummy! And my friends too :)

2. What do you feel like doing now?
Study.

3. What can you describe your life?
School life sucks pretty much. Can't wait for college. Home life? Heaven.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Egypt. I wanna see the pyramids and the mummies!

5. If you could have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish that my dream of everyone living happily - no stress, no sadness, no grief; just plain happiness would come true.

6. Do you believe in true love?
To me, the definition of true love is not forever love. If your love for a particular person at a particular time is true, eternal or not, it is true love. And therefore, I do believe in true love.

7. What do you want the most from your lover/admirer?
Their faithfulness and love.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest in fast growing estates, beautify my teeth and get a professional hair-do.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I'm just too shy.

10. What would you like to change about your current life?
I just wish that Malaysia's education would change, and this will change everybody's lives, not only mine.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
As stated above, faithfulness and love, preferably not too overweight/underweight. I want a healthy guy! No smoking or heavy drinking either.

12. Which type of person you do hate the most?
Attention seekers and people who think they're too clever.

13. What is your ambition?
Mass advertiser, or anything that has to do with marketing.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I'd rather they tell me my about faults to me personally, or just shut up and quit spreading damaging rumours.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Happiness.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
Nope, I'm more of a foodaholic.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would want to change?
My habit of procrastination.

18. What would you do if have an off day?
Probably search for ingenious softwares, learn some programming, and glue onto Facebook.

19. what do you feel like eating now?
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, Baskin Robbin's Chocolate Mousse Royale ice-cream, dark chocolate bars, American Chocolate cake... Yes, I'm a chocoholic too.

20. How do you feel now?
Sleepy! I eat and I sleep and I call that heaven.



Ain't tagging no one. Do the tag and pass it on if you want :)

~ Angelina