Jun 9, 2008

Of Killer Bad Moods

Scribbled by Angelina

Bad moods suck. Like, totally. They make you don't feel like doing anything at all, with the stupid throb in your heart, and the urge to bite the head of the next person who asks you to do something.

On top of that, I especially DESPISE people who love adding fire to my boiling kerosene. People who act like a fucking idiot, making you sound stupid just because you didn't realise that you made a typo. Example:

Me: I really hate i because you're dumb.
Fucking idiot: HUH? You really hate yourself because I'm dumb? O_O!?!!!1!?!11!!

Seriously, you goddamn know that that's a typo, because for one, it doesn't sound AT ALL right, and two, for a person who knows how to use a chat program, you clearly KNOW that the letters "U" and "I" are together. So shut up, and don't bother to ask that idiotic question, and especially avoid the usage of that idiotic emoticon at the wrong time, and cut the extra exclamation marks, question marks and number ones, FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY.

Some people really can drive me up the wall. Why do they have to type like, 2 words per chat, pressing enter and try to crash your WLM.

n00b: uhm
n00b: u noe
n00b: like
n00b: totally
n00b: i mean TOTALLY
n00b: awesome!
n00b: haha
n00b: xD

And by the time you click their window to reply them, you'd have to waste like 1 minute and 2 seconds to scroll up, then down, and try to piece together that stupid puzzle, and finally with your brilliant minds, figure out what are they trying to say.

And I don't get how some people, can go on and on about how much they hate their aunts, about how pathetic their lives are, about how their friend's brother's cousin's mother's father's grandson's friend's sister's uncle's niece thinks that her brother's friend's mother's brother's son's uncle's nephew's brother's cousin's friend like them. I mean, I don't even know your friend's brother's cousin's mother's father's grandson's friend's sister's uncle's niece, what more anything about her brother's friend's mother's brother's son's uncle's nephew's brother's cousin's friend. WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT PURE CRAP?

And another laughable thing is, I occasionally have random people adding me in messenger. So of course, I wouldn't know who that random person is, and my first question would most probably be questioning their identity.

Me: Who are you?
Random person: Mary's cousin.
Me: Oh, I'm Jolene's friend. Also, I'm Julie's daughter, Derrick's niece, Jia Xuan's cousin and the daughter of the daughter of my grandmother.

Totally speechless.


Don't you just love to hate PMS.

~ Angelina